2015 Conference on cross-border healthcare: Is it working for patients across the EU?
|Time||02/07/2015 10:00 - 16:30|
|Location||Thon EU hotel, Brussels|
|Organizer||European Patients' Forum|
Véronique Tarasovici at firstname.lastname@example.org
+32 2 280 2334
- To bring together representatives of the National Contact Points (NCPs), patient leaders from every EU member state, policy makers and key stakeholders to discuss the implementation of the Cross-Border Healthcare Directive;
- To provide structured feedback from the perspective of the patient community on successes and challenges to date;
- To galvanise links and exchange good practices with regard to cooperation between patient organisation representatives and NCPs;
- To raise awareness across the EU Institutions and member states regarding the realities faced by patients when using the Directive.
- Patient representatives from EU Member States (criteria for participation available here);
- Representatives of National Contact Points;
- Policy makers;
- Representatives of key stakeholders such as health professionals.
The conference will take place over one day on 2 July 2015, mixing plenary sessions with interactive working sessions and workshops.
More information: our work in Cross-Border Healthcare
Find all presentations from the event here