Welcome to EPF Connect, the EPF Online Platform for members only!
Why an online platform?
Our vision for the communication with members is that EPF should live up to its name and be a true forum. Ultimately, EPF should become a place where members come to naturally and do not only “send”, “receive”, and “disseminate” information, but also look for and share human contacts, experience and tips.
What is EPF CONNECT?
EPF CONNECT is an intuitive platform, using the functionalities of most of the platforms. It has been developed around the following ideas and principles:
- Your needs first: a platform FOR the members, BY the members.
- Easy to use! The interface is clear and similar to that of other platforms you already use.
- Privacy: this is for EPF members only! As many users per organisation as you wish.
- Original contents only: the platform is a place to exchange ideas and tips, not a repetition of our website!
What can you find on EPF CONNECT?
EPF CONNECT is structured around Working Groups. According to your interests, you can join thematic working groups on Empowerment, Access, Capacity-building, Health Technology Assessments. New thematic groups can be created around your needs.
You will also find:
- EPF Members - a group where you can share YOUR news and events
- Funding & Project opportunities: know of a new call for proposals? Looking for partners to join a Consortium? This is the place for you!
- EU Tricks & Tips - advocacy in Brussels sometimes look like a maze. This is a working group for you to exchange contact details, their tips on what works and what doesn't.
How to join?
- Click on this link or copy it to your browser (https://epf.bitrix24.com/?secret=z12vqkzv)
- Create your profile filling your personal information (name, email address)
- We will manually confirm your subscription. This can take up to one day.
- Welcome to EPF CONNECT! As a first step, fill in your profile indicating the name of your organisation.
- Look for Working groups of interest to you, join, and start the conversation!
How to access the platform after you joined?
- Go to: http://epf.bitrix24.com
- Log in with your email address and password
- ENJOY the conversation!
We are all ears! If you encounter any challenge in navigating on the platform, please let us know by contacting our Membership and Capacity Building Officer Elena Balestra (firstname.lastname@example.org).