Take part in the European survey on polypharmacy and adherence
The EU project SIMPATHY is currently looking at management of appropriate polypharmacy and adherence to medicine for elderly patients. Adherence is a term used to describe the extent to which the patient’s behaviour matches the agreed recommendations from the prescriber. Polypharmacy is the use of multiple medication.
As part of the project, 8 EU countries in the consortium have undertaken desk top reviews, and case studies on programme within the individual countries.
In order to gather wider stakeholder views, the consortium is now undertaking a benchmarking survey across the EU.
Who can take the survey?
The survey is directed at patients, clinicians, and policy makers.
How to complete the survey?
The survey takes 15 minutes to complete – the link to the English version is here: http://www.simpathy.eu/benchmarking-survey
It is also available in 6 other languages:
• Dutch version: https://nl.surveymonkey.com/r/SIMPATHYNetherlands
• Greek version: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SIMPATHYGreece
• Italian version: https://it.surveymonkey.com/r/SIMPATHYItaly
• Polish version: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SIMPATHYPoland
• Portuguese version: https://pt.surveymonkey.com/r/SIMPATHYPortugal
• Swedish version: https://sv.surveymonkey.com/r/SIMPATHYSweden
You can fill the survey or disseminate it to your network by 31st August.
If you have any queries on the survey or project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note EPF is not involved in the project, we are only disseminating the survey for your information.
More about SIMPATHY...
If you want to know more about the project, visit its website.