DIA Patients Included Fellowship - applications open
DIA Europe 2019 is an annual conference that brings together key thought leaders and innovators from the healthcare ecosystem, including industry, academia, regulatory and government agencies, patients, and philanthropic organizations. They come from across all disciplines involved in the discovery, development, and lifecycle management of healthcare products and therapies. The meeting is intended to strengthen professionals’ understanding of the value of cross-discipline integration and to foster innovation for better health outcomes.
This year's conference will take place at the Austria Center Vienna on 5-7 February 2019.
In order to include patient representatives’ input in this dialogue, DIA Europe 2019 will offer up to five Full Fellowships and up to fifteen Registration Fee waivers.
- Full Fellowship:
Includes round trip in economy class (plane) or 2nd class (train); up to 3 nights at one of the hotels within the DIA room block (room + tax); up to 3 days per diem for miscellaneous travel expenses; registration fee for the main meeting waived.
- Registration Fee waiver:
Includes complimentary registration fees for the main meeting and 3 days per diem for miscellaneous commuting expenses.
To qualify for this scholarship, you must:
1. represent/be a member of a non-profit patient organisation officially registered in the Europe, the Middle East and Africa region;
2. be familiar with activities related to medical products development, regulation and access, together with the policy landscape in Europe;
3. commit to disseminating the outcomes from the meeting to your network.
Successful applicants are expected to:
- attend all days of the conference;
- afterwards, provide feedback on their experience in a one-hour webinar taking place one week after the end of the event;
- contribute, through a written testimony, to an article for a DIA publication, following the conference.
To be considered for a Fellowship to attend the conference, please complete this online application form. In addition to the completed survey, you must provide a support letter from your organisation and a document attesting its NGO status, which should be uploaded at the end of the form.
All applications must be submitted by Wednesday, 5 December 2018, 12:00 CET. Results will be communicated to all applicants by 12 December 2018.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.