01/10/13 Launch event of the EPF Campaign for the 2014 EU Elections
“Patients + Participation = Our Vote for a Healthier Europe”
When? 1 October 2013, 18:00-20:00
Where? EPF Office, 31 Rue du commerce, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
Who can attend? Decision-makers, patients’ representatives and health stakeholders who want to commit to a healthier Europe for patients.
What? This event marks the launch of the EPF Campaign for the 2014 EU elections entitled “Patients + Participation = Our Vote for a Healthier Europe”.
- Anders Olauson , President of the European Patients’ Forum (EPF)
- Commissioner Tonio Borg, European Commissioner for Health
- Dagmar Roth-Behrendt, MEP active in the health sector
- To officially launch the Manifesto and the EPF Campaign for the 2014 EU Elections
- To call on decision-makers to commit to act towards a healthier Europe for patients
- To exchange views about the ways to drive better health for patients in Europe
Event formatOur President Anders Olauson will make a presentation on the rationale behind and importance of this campaign for patients in Europe. Commissioner Borg and MEP Dagmar Roth-Behrendt will explore advances made in recent years at EU level, and outstanding challenges. The speeches will be followed by a cocktail reception.
To register for the event, please send an e-mail titled “EPF campaign launch” stating clearly your name and organisation to email@example.com.
EPF will not be able to cover expenses related to your participation at the conference. If you are unable to attend, please note that there will be other opportunities to take part in this campaign.
For more information please contact EPF Communication Officer, Cynthia Bonsignore at firstname.lastname@example.org.