CBHC EU conference - Expression of interest
Criteria for Participation for patient representatives
The criteria for participating are:
• Ability to work and communicate well in English (both written and verbally);
• Member of a representative membership-based patient organisation;
• Capacity to transfer learning and knowledge to peers within the organisation and their networks (ideally a board representative, director, policy or communication specialist within the organisation); • Familiarity with the cross-border healthcare legislation (e.g. through attending an EPF regional conference).
Participants must commit themselves to:
• Familiarising themselves with any pre-conference reading materials;
• Actively participating and engaging with representatives of NCPs;
• Disseminating the conference outcomes within their organisations and networks;
• Becoming a member of the informal network of patient leaders on cross-border healthcare and being willing to interact regularly with national contact points in future;
• Giving feedback on the impact of the directive over the next years.