Operations Intern (2023)
The European Patients’ Forum (EPF) is one of the most prominent civil society organisations active in health policy at European level. EPF is the umbrella organisation of patient organisations across the EU and a driving force to advance patient empowerment and involvement in EU health policy debates. EPF’s vision is to ensure equitable access to high-level, patient-centred care for all patients in Europe.
EPF is currently recruiting an Operations Intern!
This is an opportunity to contribute to the mission of a reputable European patient organisation and gain valuable experience in a non-profit organisation by working alongside the Operations team, assisting them in tasks related mostly to fundraising with some work on finance and events.
For this role, we are looking for:
• Very good/fluent English speaking and writing skills (other languages are an asset)
• Bachelor or higher-level education level
• Good command of Microsoft Word & Power Point
• Excellent command of Microsoft Excel
• Proactive, flexible attitude, and good communication skills
• Excellent research, organisational and team working skills
What we offer:
• Paid internship for 6 months, with a possible extension of 6 months
• Internship contract: Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle (CIP); only applicable if the candidate holds a diploma and is not linked to any internship with the university
• Applicants should have a valid EU working permit
• Many learning opportunities
• A friendly, dynamic, and multi-cultural team and international working environment
• An opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a non-profit EU organisation
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit an application via email, including a cover letter and CV in English, to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject line: “Application for the position of Operations Intern - NAME”)
The deadline for applications is Sunday 24 September 23:59. Interviews will take place on a rolling basis.
Please note that due to the volume of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Check the full vacancy here!