Ten EU NGO ally to question the next Health Commissioner
EPF with nine other European non-governmental organisations have agreed on key demands to the next European Commissioner on Health. We have called Member of the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety Committee of the European Parliament to take the opportunity of the hearings to convey those demands to the candidate for the position of Health Commissioner.
The ten organisations are:
- The European Patients' Forum (EPF)
- The European Region of the International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans and Intersex Association (ILGA)
- The European Public Health Alliance (EPHA)
- The Platform for International Cooperation on Undocumented Migrants
- The European Network Against Racism
- AGE Platform Europe
- The International Planned Parenthood Federation European Network
- Transgender Europe
- The International Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender & Queer Youth & Student Organisation, European AIDS Treatment Group
"The fundamental goal of healthcare is to support every person in achieving the best
possible health outcome and quality of life and to enable them to contribute to
society" says the letter.