ICHOM: What matters most when it comes to your health?
The International Consortium for Health Outcomes Measurement (ICHOM) would like to hear from patients like you!
The ICHOM will be conducting a project focused on primary health services for the general adult population, and you have the opportunity to get involved as a patient representative in the Patient Advisory Group.
Please be aware that EPF does not have any formal relationship or collaboration with ICHOM, but we believe that this opportunity may be of interest to some of you. For more information about ICHOM see: www.ichom.org
The ICHOM is seeking 5-8 patient representatives for a Patient Advisory Group on its project on “Overall Adult Health.”
- The patient representatives should have experience of seeking health services in primary care.
- They should come from a diverse range of geographical and socio-economic backgrounds and experiences with healthcare (including, but not necessarily, having a chronic condition).
- This is a volunteer position with no compensation. No physical meetings are foreseen – for more details, please see the flyer.
- Time commitment is estimated to be around 2 hours per month for teleconference(s) and survey.
- For the criteria to participate: see the flyer.
Deadline: Please contact ICHOM directly by Sunday 23 July 2017, end of day. See the flyer for contact details. Please get in touch with ICHOM directly, not through EPF.
For any other queries feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org