Share it with your members! EPF Regional Advocacy Seminar (6-7 June 2016, the Netherlands)
Hello! Do you have members in Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg or Germany?
Fantastic! This year's EPF Regional Advocacy Seminar is open to patient representatives from these countries. Make sure you share this opportunity with them!
This year's Seminar is entitled "Getting the patients’ message across to the national and European level”. Participants will take part in a role play simulation game on EU decision-making!
When? 6-7 June 2016
Where? The Netherlands (venue to be confirmed)
Who? The Regional Advocacy Seminar 2016 is open to applications from patient organisations’ representatives from Belgium, Germany, Luxemburg and The Netherlands (criteria to participate available here).
- The overall objective is to provide patient with tools to advocate effectively at European and national level.
- Taking part in a role play! Participants will take part in a role play simulation game on European decision making and experience the negotiation of a piece of legislation as a decision-maker!
- An interactive format - The seminar will take place over one and a half days with a mix of plenary sessions, workshops and a simulation game.
- Opportunity to network with peers: our Seminar is also a place for patient leaders to meet with their pears from different countries.
You can find the draft agenda here.
- EPF will cover all expenses related to your participation at the seminar. This includes accommodation, catering and economy travel in line with our reimbursement policy, available here.
- Application form available is available by clicking here.
- The deadline to apply is 9 May 2016.
- Good working knowledge of English is mandatory to allow for active participation and interaction.
For more information, please visit our dedicated webpage.