Let people know your organisation is a member of EPF!
Are you a proud member of EPF? Show your involvement and commitment in our activities by putting our sticker on your website.
Why displaying your EPF membership?
- Show your commitment to sound, transparent patient organisations: in order to become a member of EPF, you need to comply with a number of legitimacy criteria, related to the representativeness, transparency, democratic processes of your organisation. By displaying your EPF membership, you show to your partners and members that you fulfill these criteria.
- Be an ambassador! Raise awareness about EPF and inform your members about our activities. By displaying the EPF sticker, you will most likely get questions about your involvement in EPF. This is a good opportunity for you to explain who EPF is and how your organisation is active within our network!
- Be European: Show your organisation's openess and involvement in European activities and advocacy at European level.
In short, be a proud member of EPF!
How can you display your EPF membership?
- Mention EPF in your partnerships: if you have a section dedicated to partnerships on your website, mention EPF.
- Here is a short description of whom EPF is and what we do, which you can include on your website: "The European Patients’ Forum (EPF) is an umbrella organisation that works with patients’ groups in public health and health advocacy across Europe. Our members represent specific chronic disease groups at EU level or are national coalitions of patients."
- Include the sticker on your website! Download the sticker below and put it on your website. Please note this is a Png file with no background colour so you can integrate it easily on your website.
- Explain how your organisation contributes to EPF's work, or the main EPF activities in which you are involved, for example: "Our patient advocate Mr. Patient is a member of the EPF Access Group"; or "We have a strong supporter of the EPF Patient Empowerment Campaig: ask us about it!"
- Add a link to our website: http://www.eu-patient.eu/
- If your members or partners want to know more about us, they can contact our team! (Laurent Louette, Communications' Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your renewed commitment to EPF!