EHLTF - European Heart and Lung Transplant Federation
The European Heart and Lung Transplant Federation's objectives are:
- To promote and protect the interest of all European Heart and Lung Transplant recipients.
- To promote Organ Donor awareness through sporting, social and National events.
- To provide information on Transplant issues to our wider membership and to promote and encourage the exchange of information and experiences between National Associations.
- To provide support and leadership to our wider membership
- To engage with European Political Institutions and agencies in the promotion and advancement of health issues within the area of Organ Donation, Procurement and Transplantation.
- To seek membership of European health committees through the European Union and the Council of Europe to advance our primary objectives.
- To become the respected and authoritative pan-European Patient voice reflecting the views, opinions and needs of its growing membership on all matters surrounding Organ Donation, Procurement and Transplantation.
Type: pan-European disease-specific organisation
Disease area: Heart and Lung Transplant
Representative: Jenny Björk, Treasurer