Shot Callers Part 2
We return with our second edition of our Shot Callers to shed some light on the European vaccination campaign and answer important questions regarding COVID-19 variants and vaccine misinformation.
Join us for another interactive virtual discussion with high-level experts from the World Health Organisation (WHO) and European Medicines Agency (EMA). We'll answer questions concerning the following:
- Are the vaccinated immune to new variants?
- Will the COVID-19 jab become an annual occurence like the Flu shot?
- Are certain vaccines more suitable for certain groups?
- What are the known adverse effects of each vaccine?
- Are certain vaccines "better" than others?
- much much more....
We're happy to have the following speakers return to elaborate on the latest updates on COVID-19 vaccines:
- Prof Jean-Michel Dogne, WHO Global Advisory Committee on Vaccine Safety
- Prof Guido Rasi, former Executive Director, EMA
- Marco Greco, President, EPF
EPF Special Advisor Nicola Bedlington will moderate the discussion and invite live questions from the crowd.