The Summer Training Course for Young Patient Advocates (STYPA) is a European Patients’ Forum (EPF) training dedicated to young patient advocates (18-30 years old).
The purpose of STYPA is to teach young patients everything they need to know about patient advocacy, while networking with other young patients, attending online group hangouts, learning from tailored webinars and developing their own advocacy project!
Our trainers will fully support them in their new patient advocate journey and help maximise their leadership potential.
As participants, they will collaborate with other young patient advocates from all over Europe, from May to October 2021.
Where and when?
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s course will take place completely online. STYPA kicks off on May 2021 and continues until October 2021.
Applicants must be:
- 18 – 30 years of age at the time of applying,
- Living in Europe.
- A young Patient with a chronic and/or lifelong illness/condition who is not affiliated with a patient organisation,
- A young Patient with a chronic and/or lifelong illness/condition who is affiliated with a patient organisation,
- A young Employee or volunteer of a patient organisation,
- Alternatively, a family member/carer of a young patient with a chronic and/or lifelong illness/condition can attend the training if he/she accompanies a young advocate and is at the same time an active patient advocate,
You can find more information in the STYPA 2021 info leaflet
Apply now: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RX2ZXPD
Application deadline: 25 April 2021 (midnight CET).
For any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to contact EPF Youth Strategy & Capacity Building Assistant Borislava Ananieva.