STYPA 2023 - Shortages
The Skills Training for Young Patient Advocates is back in 2023! Apply before 10 May 2023 to be part of the conversation on shortages from June to November. STYPA is a European Patients’ Forum (EPF) training dedicated to young patient advocates (18-30 years old).
STYPA is an exciting and unique opportunity offering a tailored high-quality course for young patients or representatives of young patients, providing the space to dive deeper into the important topic of shortages. Some of the focus topics include:
- Why do shortages happen in the first place?
- How can patients be a part of the access and shortages scene?
- What are the regulatory aspects that patients must be aware of?
When and where?
- Introduction webinar - June 2023;
- The face-to-face meeting of STYPA will be held on 13,14,15 and 16 July 2023, in Riga, Latvia;
- Follow up workshop webinars - September and October 2023;
- Closing webinar - October 2023.
*Please, note that EPF will cover travel and accommodation for all accepted participants in the course.
*The course could potentially be moved fully online, should it be required, due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Who is it for?
Applicants must be:
- Young Patient with a chronic and/or lifelong illness/condition who is affiliated with a patient organisation,
- Young Patient with a chronic and/or lifelong illness/condition who is not affiliated with a patient organisation,
- Young Employee or volunteer of a patient organisation,
- Alternatively, a family member/carer of a young patient with a chronic and/or lifelong illness/condition can attend the training if he/she accompanies a young patient and is at the same time an active patient advocate,
- 18 – 30 years of age at the time of applying,
- Living in Europe.
Please, note that the entire training will be in English. To successfully take part in this training course, you must have a working knowledge of English.
Click here to find out more useful information about the training course like, what are the different phases of the course.
How to apply
You can apply by completing this application form by 10 May 2023 CEST.
If you have any additional questions or issues with your application, please contact EPF Staff at email@example.com.
Best of luck!